3.12.13

Submerged in a flurry of finals.


Howdy everyone! Just thought I'd drop a line and let you all know why there will be a lack of posts until next week. It's my last week of school for this semester and I'm flooded with final assignments and exams. I have a fun video planned for next week, but I have to get all of my assignments in before I film and edit. A lot of work, time, and effort goes into the making of these videos, and at the moment, that energy needs to go towards school. Even though I enjoy writing posts and making videos so much more. I really do.

For all of you out there with finals to take, good luck! Invest in some coffee and make a good Spotify list. Next week will be holiday and makeup extravaganza posts and videos.
Toodles.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye