30.5.13

Finna Juice.

Part of my new Operation Health (I just named it that) was to buy a juicer. So I did just that and began to juice the entire produce section of the grocery store like a madwoman. Here are a few things I invented while making an absolute mess of my kitchen.
More after the jump!




I allowed my brother and his friends to name this next one after they tasted it. This is the name they came up with...at least it's original.


      * To get the most kale juice out of the leaves, I wrap the stalk around a carrot and juice them together *
So there you have it! Juice it up and let me know your thoughts. I love to drink these after a good workout or with breakfast. 
A little side note: Be sure you peel any citrus and dice the mangos. The apples can go in whole as well as the carrots.



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye