17.6.13

Oh Leo.






I’ve mentioned before my slight obsession with Leonardo DiCaprio. The new trailer for The Wolf of Wall Street led me on a deep dark journey through too many Tumblr blogs. In all honesty, I haven’t the slightest clue where this post is going. All I know is that I found these pictures of Leo and they have some how burned themselves into my mind.


 I had to Google “Leonardo DiCaprio Esquire” just to purge these images and remind myself of who I am and why I am fascinated with this man.

Lessons learned today:

  1. Don’t conduct searches on Tumblr.
  2. Color changing lenses don’t suit anyone. Ever. No exceptions.
  3. Everyone who existed in the 90s had at least one regretful fashion phase. Except the Olson twins. They always kept it pre-teen chic. If that's even a thing.
  4. I really need to start going to bed earlier. These are the kind of posts I come up with after midnight.

Color-changing lenses or not, I'm totally seeing this movie. Any of you care to join?

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye