14.11.13

Boston in the Fall: Part 1

Boots, Steve Madden; Knee-highs, Target; Leggings, Lululemon

Hi everyone! So I’m in Boston this week visiting friends. I didn’t really have a Fall break, so I’m making my own. Arizona doesn’t have real season, so it was nice to of to a place where leaves change and sweaters are a necessity.


As you can see, leaves really amuse me. I have gone out of my way many times to step on them.



 It's also nice to just walk aimlessly around the city and silently judge peoples' stoops.



I hope that all of you are enjoying these final fall days. This time of the year is my absolute favorite. Mostly because sparkles are everywhere--in clothes, makeup, the city lights (there's just more lights in general). Also, I have some really fun stuff planned. Weeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye