13.11.13

End of the year changes.





Hello again. It's been awhile hasn't it?

There are a few things we need to talk about, or rather, a few things I should tell you guys.
Despite the time and heaps of effort that I put into my other blog, this page seems to be getting more views and hits and positive feedback. To give you guys an idea of how much more...about double the daily views. It adds up.  I find this quite confusing as I had basically planned on abandoning this site. I know that most of you are linked over here from Pinterest due to my makeup suggestions and DIY posts. I've been put in a little predicament as I feel as though I'm leading a double life with these two pages. Quite honestly, keeping up the two and creating a YouTube venture...more on this later...is a lot of work, especially when the end of the Fall semester is coming up. I genuinely love doing this though, so I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

So here's my plan at this moment: I will continue to post fun, cozy, and quirky little things on here. As you can tell, I refaced the blog a bit to make it feel a bit more warm and cozy. I really would like to share a lot with you guys.

Now onto my YouTube venture. I've been planning to start a channel for a while. I've tried vlogging in the past and couldn't quite get the hang of it. Now, I'm determined to make it work and make it happen, yo. The whole channel won't be vlogs; I'll mainly do daily vlogs for traveling and events or just general things I thing would be fun and casual to share. Mostly, I plan on doing product reviews, hauls, DIY, lookbooks, and anything else I find to be happy and fun. Expect the first video to be up next week. I have a few lined up for the next month, but I'd love to hear your suggestions so feel free to contact me in any way--I'd love to talk about it.

Anyway, I'll stop chattering now.




No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye